‘Ignoring online marketing is like opening a business but not telling anyone.’
The success of any business depends on the customers and how do you find them, you see them online. 688.4 billion GBP the revenue generated through online retail for the UK in 2018. The United Kingdom enjoys one of the most-advanced E-commerce markets in the world. With shifting consumer behavior, the post-COVID era will only see a rise in online sales.
Most products can be sold online. The trick is to figure out ‘who to sell to’ and ‘how to market’ your brand. Let’s talk about the advantages of Digital marketing offers and learn how to use it to create a hot-selling brand.
- Cost-effective. You can create social media profiles for your brand on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and Twitter. An estimated 3.6 billion people have social media accounts, which means more audience for your ads. Digital marketing is considerably cheaper than most traditional forms of advertising and also essential to your business.
- Screen-time. 100million people started using smart-phones last year, making the total number of smart-phone users in the world well over 2billion. Over the past few months, the average user’s screen-time has considerably increased because of the pandemic. Users are shopping, reading, studying, working, and basically living online right now. You want your business to make the most of this situation.
- Creative flexibility. Digital marketing offers you the chance to get creative without the hassle of spending too much. You can create videos, design banners, or write blogs; the opportunities are endless. Different social media channels have various tools for content creation.
- Data generation. When you market your business online, you can easily track different variants. You can see which posts are working well and which product garners the most reactions. This allows you to plan and strategize your business goals.
- Print media. You can enhance your print media ads by creating online content that elaborates your claims on your flyers, brochures, and banners. A good print media ad should capture your consumer’s attention within a few seconds. Which means you want to keep the writing minimal and the graphics visually appealing. Backing up your print media with informative online content will build trust and credibility.
Now that we have understood the importance of digital media, let’s talk about creating a unique online brand.
- Content. Your content should be crisp, fun, informative, or interactive. The influx of content right now is overwhelming, and consumers have a shorter attention span; they are continually looking for fresh and new content, so get creative, research, and plan before you start posting.
- Website. You must invest a reasonable amount of time and money in designing an excellent website for your online brand. Most shoppers use their mobile phones to look at online stores, so your website should be mobile-friendly with high-definition pictures and crisp content.
- Collaborate. Find people you can collaborate with online to create exciting content and attract more traffic. The influencer market is big right now for the lifestyle and fashion industry. You can also seek out guest bloggers or professionals from your field to add credibility to your page.
Digital marketing will get your business the needed attention and create brand awareness without burning a hole in your pocket. The best way to go about your business’s digital transformation is to partner with professional digital marketers. They will provide a curated marketing plan best suited for your product. So go digital today to make your brand ‘viral’!!