This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Liquid Bubble Media Ltd of Third Floor, Unit 24, Fourth Way, Wembley, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA9 0LH.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to our newsletter or submitting quotations, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter any competition or promotion sponsored by Us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our websites and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers based. All data will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our websites are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
For all customers that have opted in we may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and may contact you about these by post, telephone, e-mail, sms messages or push notifications to your mobile device
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (forms).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Liquid Bubble Media Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Liquid Bubble Media Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites or applications of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites or applications, please note that these websites and applications have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or applications.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Thank you for visiting our Website
The Team at Liquid Bubble Media Ltd